12.07.2010

Creative Christmas

What is better than Christmas shopping??!
... Just about everything. That's why I've compiled a list of the coolest (mostly handmade) gifts around that are perfect for those unique people on your list. They also would all make perfect birthday, graduation, or "just because" gifts as well! & the best part? You can order them in just a click.


1. Monogrammed Lilly Tumblers!

The cutest addition to any kitchen... but you won't want to leave them at home. Monogrammed anything is the perfect gift, but these are especially precious.

(4 for $12.99? Consider them ordered for myself.. my roommate... my sorority sisters... my mom... my aunts....)


Order them HomeLush via Etsy.


2. Recycled Beer Glasses!

Buy a set of cool beer glasses & go green at the same time! These glasses are made from bottles collected from San Diego restaurants & events... give them a new home!

Also, if Red Stripe isn't your brew of choice,
creator Bottlehood has plenty of other options.

Pictured set of 4 glasses goes for $30.






3. Monogrammed Pashmina Scarves!

I've ordered a handful of these already. Monogrammed gifts are the way to go because they are fratty AND they show the recipient that you went out of your way when thinking up the perfect gift for them. These are perfect to dress up any outfit, and will be sure to keep your friends warm on their way to class!

$26 each from MarleyLilly on Etsy.




4. All that Glitters is Snow Soap!

The perfect teacher or hostess gift if you're staying in someone's house over the holidays! Pretty, sparkly soaps in 4 different scents that will last well into the New Year.

This set of 4 is $20 at sunbasilgarden on Etsy.


This store also sells tons of other unique soaps to give throughout the year.








5. Alice in Wonderland Flask!

I am obsessed with this flask. Actually, I am obsessed with anything that combines 2 unlikely things. And this would be that. I love the artistic take on Alice, and I LOVE the Rabbit charm dangling from the lid. Super cute for the artis
tic/eccentric friends on your list.

Or for me, since I know you all want to send me gifts ;)

This Alice flask is $21 by valleygirldesigns





6. Artwork that they will LOVE

A one-of-a-kind hand-painted record featuring Bob Marley seemed to be the perfect gift for my younger brother, or for any fan. SO much cooler than giving a poster or a CD.








7. Lilly Memory Board!
The perfect backdrop to tuck photos, letters, tickets, or memos! Made from a patchwork of authentic Lilly Pulitzer patterns, sure to brighten any little girl's room, dorm room, sorority house, or office!

$30 from jimyakima on Etsy!





8. Skeleton Key Bottle Opener!

Opening bottles just got a whole
lot prettier. This bottle opener is fashioned after an antique skeleton key (the only kind that even opens doors in my super old house!) This is so much cooler than watching boys try to open bottles with their teeth, lighters, zippers ..... you get the point.












9. Etch-a-Sketch iPad Case!

Maybe I'm crossing the lines into excessive nerddom here, but this iPad case makes me actually wish I had an iPad to put in it! The perfect gift for the technology lover, or the grown up that never totally grew up. Who doesn't want to look like they're playing on an Etch-A-Sketch while they're doing (every other possible activity known to mankind that is possible on an iPad)?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...