5.05.2011

Lilly Lovin'

Yesterday, sorority girls and alum all over the country waited for the announcement from Lilly Pulitzer to hear if their sorority had been selected by the company to recieve their own custom Lilly print! You can imagine the excitement of my chapter and our sisters nationwide when the following tweet arrived:


The company has also already created prints for Kappa Kappa Gamma, Delta Zeta, Kappa Delta and Delta Delta Delta... Alpha Delta Pi is SO EXCITED to join this great group!
One of the best things about the prints are their creativity.... here's a close up of Delta Zeta's print, including their letters and their flower (the rose) featured on my FAVORITE accessory, the Murfee scarf. (I don't think it needs to be said that I fully intend on buying one for ADPi the very second it's released..)



 & here is a close up of a pencil case with Kappa Delta's print.. Lilly also makes make up bags, totes, and duffels.. they'll make the perfect gifts for my grand-little this fall!




I also have to give a shout out to Lilly for outfitting my pretty iPhone 4, and some of my favorite events of the Spring...Carolina Cup, Formal, Easter, and.....oh wait, almost every day :) 
The new iPhone 4 Cases!
Formal
Carolina Cup!

We LOVE you, Lilly!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...