8.29.2011

Photo 365.

iPhone users. Your attention please. The majority of you may not find this application nearly as exciting as I do, but lend me a few moments to share the little bit of joy that it brings me.



Many of you may have heard of the Photo 365 project, which has been inspiring everyone from professional photographers to amateur "mobile upload" picture snappers to take one photo each day. The picture can be of anything-- something they did that day, something that made them smile, a memorable sunset, or a picture of a delicious meal. After 365 days, there will be an entire year's worth of photos to reflect on: an entire year captured in photos! Just the idea of this project makes me smile. I recently downloaded the iPhone app "Photo 365" that makes the entire project simple and fun. The app reminds you to take a photo each day (you can turn the reminder off or never even set it if you find it annoying) and then organizes your photos into a calendar, until you complete your entire year! It also allows for you to write a caption/reflection on where you were/what was going on in each picture. SO simple, yet SO brilliant!





I only have 3 photos so far, but after I get an entire month done, I'll upload a screenshot of my progress. Have a fabulous week!

To see more info/download the app, go to the app store on your phone or visit:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-365-remember-your-year/id454629399?mt=8


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...